Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marry U

Recently, I've been watching Super Junior: Super Show 1 that was held in Korea. during their last performance, they sang 'Marry U', which had leave deep impression. It's such a wonderful and beautiful song. I think this song is a very nice for men who wants to dedicate it to his beloved when they decided to settle down with each other and be together forever until the final breathe. Originally, this song was sang in Korean. But when I watched Super Junior Premium Live in Japan 2009, they sang it in Japanese, which I'm more delighted with it since I'm a big fan of Japanese language and I can understand better than in Korean. So, here it is, the Japanese version of Marry U by Super Junior!

Love Oh baby my girl
Umaku wa ienai keredo
Todoketai shinken na omoi
Setsunaru kono chikai
Demo kan ga yokute tokku ni baretetari suru kana
Sou, sugu ni kimi ni todoketai
Nan kai mo ienai koto sa
Daiji na kotoba

Kiite hoshii koto ga arunda

Sou sa majime na hanashisa
Would you marry me ?
Odoroita kimi ga
Totemo KIREI sa

Guuzen no deai ga ima

Unmei to yoberu ki ga shita
Would you marry me ?
Itoshii hito dakiyosete

Isshou hanasanai, I do

Donna toki mo, I do
Sekai ni owari ga kitemo, I do
Eien no ai my love

Ai ga sukoshi tarinakute

(Kitto kawaranai)
Sabishikute dō shiyō mo nakute
(Sotto kasanetai)
Kokoro ga furueru yoru ni wa
(Motto aishitai)
GYUTto dakishimete "aishiteru"
(Zutto mamoritai)
Hoshi no hikari
(Isshou hanasanai)
Machi no akari
(It's so beautiful love)
Asa ga kuru made Stay with me

Sotto me wo tojite hoshii

Usume wo aketenai de
Would you marry me ?
Chiisana hako tewatasu yo
Zutto mamoritai I do
Kimi no koto wo I do
Sekai ichi no takaramono I do
Eien no ai My Love

Futari shita

Toshi wo kasanete
Naitari warattari shinagara
Sukoshi bukyou na
PUROPOOZU dakeredo
Would you marry me ?

Isshou hanasanai I do (I want to do)

Donna toki mo I do (I wanna marry u)
Sekai ni owari ga kitemo I do
Eien no ai I do

My love

Sekai ichi no kimi wo
(Zutto mamoritai I do)
Boku wa isshou mamori tsudukete miseru sa
Kotoba ja tarinai toki ni wa
(Kimi no koto wo I do)
Gyutto dakishimete "Ai Shiteru"
Asa mo hiru mo yoru mo zutto
(Sekai ichi no takaramono I do)
Mou nidoto hanashihashinai yo
(Eien no ai My love)
Kakugomini shite

Kekkon shiyou I do

P/S: I really like the words 'Eien no ai, my love = Forever love, my love' and 'Kekkon shiyou, I do = Let's get married, I do'. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...