Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Super Junior All-The-Way (It's just a random+crappy idea)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Seriously, I'm freakin' bored here! With the laptop is 'as fast as snail' and the internet just as the same, watching vids on Youtube gonna take ages to buffer. Arghh!!! So, I just came up with this random-out-of-mind-ideas. Nothing mean much as I just want to vent my boredom.

Our life is actually A Short Journey; as we couldn't predict when we will meet our end of life. That is why I always told myself to live life to the fullest and embrace what is in front of me with All My Heart. No matter what happen, always believe that Happiness is always there and we have to search for ourselves. While listening to Bonamana, suddenly I saw someone who was previously quite close with me with a stranger; a girl. "Oh my, It's You. Seems like you have found a new person," I said in my heart. I couldn't find reasons to get angry at you or feel sad since it was our own decision to break up and separate as both of us are totally opposite in everything, although many people said that we are  not meant to be for each other. 

So, I ran away from being noticed by you. I entered the my favorite shopping spot - the bookstore, to Shake It Up! the sadness in my heart. But the truth is, I can't stop thinking about U. I kept telling myself that we cannot be with each other nor make you mine again. I don't have any regrets or Sorry Sorry with the decisions and the outcomes. Without I realize, I found myself check-out from the bookstore with a novel in my hand entitled Blue Tomorrow; an original storyline from the movie that both of me and him had watched together on first meeting. If I can turn back the time, I want to return this novel as it brought so many memories of us being together and when I think about it again, it hurts me so much and I felt that I want to torment myself.

No, I can't possibly that. I have to be strong. I'm a Super Girl; you had told me that once. That's also the reason why you admired and amazed with me, as I am always being Me, don't like to be a hypocrite like any other girls in the world. I was fluttered with your words and immediately I told you that is Why  I Like You as you like me because of who I am. Therefore, I would like to thank you for everything and I never regret of meeting you. I shall keep our memories of being together deep in my heart and I hope you are happy with your current life.

P/S: All the italic words above are my favorite songs by Super Junior. I'm head over heels with them, so I came out with this thing. So, how was it? I know it's not quite good since I just randomly type these things out. Still, do review okay?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...