Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pampered Girl

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Now I know what it feels when you are being pampered. Such a bliss, I must say! What I mean 'pampered' here is you're not being pampered by somebody else, but you yourself. This evening I went to Jusco Taman Universiti with my mum & little sister. My mum had to sent her printer for repair, while I wandered off somewhere else.

I was thinking of buying some new clothes and get myself a handbag. Well, seeing that the price of the clothes are 'too much to handle'. so I decided to get something else: NOVELS! Yup, I just bought 2 novels written by famous crime novelists, Agatha Christie: Death on the Nile & Death in the Clouds. For these novels, I had spent RM 39.90, and I don't consider this as wasting since the price is worthy as the books. Then, as I said typed, I bought a new handbag. It's quite big and spacious, so I can put many things in it: telekung, book, purse and my other personal belongings. Original price of the bag was RM 49.90, but the shop-girl sold the bag for RM 46.90.  I'm very thankful for that, Alhamdulillah!

BB: Bag & Books.. ^^
Seriously, I think that I'm seriously being pampered. BLISS! Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...