Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Turning 19; The Final Year of Being A Teen

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t & good day to everyone

22/2/2012

A date to be remembered every year. It's my birthday and this year, I'm turning 19! Alhamdulillah, I'm still given the opportunity to live until this age. Ho, how time flies fast. Still can't believe that I already aged this much! It feels like only yesterday that I'm still in elementary age. *Sigh* The digits of the age doesn't matter me much, but the feeling of carrying burden of becoming an adult had started to struck me.

Okay, put that aside first. Now, this year is also my second time celebrating my birthday without my parents, but with my friends. I celebrate it late with my dear family (this afternoon).

My birthday cake! That number '19' looks kinda scary to me. T_T


My birthday present from my dearest parents, and external HDD!

Coming this age of 19, I've started to think a lot of things: about my life & what should I do with it. Currently, I'm studying in matriculation & in just less than 2 months I'll graduate from my college then furthering into university this September, insyaAllah. I've to struggle to improve my results from PSPM 1 and currently waiting for my UPS 2 result, which I think I did bad, but still praying I don't fail in too many subjects. 

Then, if Allah's willing, I want to pursue in dentistry or perhaps, forensics. There are times when I contemplating with myself for what reason I'm choosing these fields. Is it because of my family? Influences from the CSI TV show that I love to watch very much? *Sigh* Sometimes I don't know the answer myself. But, when I think about it carefully, I think that none of my family have been into this field & it's time for us to have our own. We have so many teachers in our family & because of that I didn't want to be a teacher. I just had enough of growing up as a teacher's daughter, niece & cousins.

I also had started to think when I should settle down and many things. Of course, I don't want to burden myself of thinking about this, but hey, it's never too early to plan your future life. I pray that Allah will always have the BEST plan for me & I'll try to accept whatever my fate is. Also, I pray that HE will prolong my parents' lives & they can be there when I need them & vice versa. 

I think that's all for now. Thank you for taking your time reading this. May Allah bless all of you. :)

P/S: Thank you for all the birthday wishes from my family & friends (real and virtual)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...