Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Prince of Barbecue

Recently, while I was watching Prince of Tennis OVA Finals on Youtube, I accidentally found these videos. Really, I am glad I found those vids. For me, as a Prince of Tennis lover, I enjoyed watching the seiyuus dubbing their characters in this live-action dubbing. Okay, enough talking, let's watch these video. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.





(Both of these videos are fully in Japanese, so for you who does not understand it [mostly for those who are NOT a big fan of Prince of Tennis], don't bother to watch it. Kalau korang tgk pun, x ade maknenye. Nnt korang x faham, & bile dh x faham, ade yg sibuk nk mengutuk. This is just a reminder)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...