Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Iro Iro

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera..

Gokigen yo, minna san?~
Hehe, it's been a very very long time since I posted new post. Rasa malas plak, ahaks. Well, since it's holiday, jawabnya tengok anime & online lah. Plus, kelas tusyen macam biasa lah. Hehe. Rabu lepas, me and cousins went out to watch movie at City Square. Well, just to pass our time actually. And I have date, (???), oops wrong word, I mean, met with my debater colleague from SMT Tanjung Puteri. We watched Shrek 3, which to me, I found quite disappointed. Shrek 1 and 2 are much better. Then, we wonder around and sopped by at Padini store. Guess who we met there? We bumped into Ekin, wife of ever-famous Mawi & her twin sister, Ain. We managed to take a shot together. Want to view it? Please do so by visiting my FB profile, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...