Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Graduation Day = ends of Form 5, but not SPM!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Yesterday was my school's Graduation's Day. Although it was not as grand as other school's GD (where we didn't wear all that robe and hat), but we were really grateful. This is because there were so many award-givings:

  • Best Students (Technical, Vocational & Lonjakan Saujana)
  • Achievement of GP below 3.5 for Trial SPM
  • Inter-School Trial SPM Ranking
  • Highest Merit-Demerit Achievement
  • 100% Attendance
  • Best Students (Extracurricular Activities)
  • Best Club & Uniform's Unit Achievement
5 PM/PP..last generation of technical a.k.a pure science in SMTA..

Awarded 4 of the awards mentioned before..can you name it?


 Awarded as the Best Student in Extracurricular Activities


I never regret of entering technical school, even though I was reluctant at the beginning. But now, I praised and thanked Allah for giving me such chances and opportunities that I can never get from anywhere else. I'm very thankful towards my parents, especially my Mum, who keep supporting me, never fails to pray and advise what's the best for me, sacrificed a lot and everything; my dearest & beloved teachers, always taught what's the real meaning of life, how to look the world in different perspective & always supporting me, and not to forget, my friends, who were there beside me when I was in need the most, always help & supported me & also enjoyed together to be the 'BESTest' among the BEST. 

I'm very grateful to Allah for meeting me with them to be the characters in the script of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...