Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Finally, the long-anticipated movie has come out! This afternoon I just went to the cinema to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Together with my brother, sister & dearest cousin, Farah, my mum sent us to Giant U-Mall to watch the movie there. At first, I thought the movie would come out on 18/11, which is tomorrow, but my mum said yesterday that the screening is going to start one day earlier and she already booked 4 tickets for us which I found extremely delighted. So, we don't have to take a long time to buy our tickets.

Now, what's the review on this movie? Well, since I haven't read the novel for such a long time (it's been 3 years I owned the novel) due to my entrance into hostel, I can't barely remember the storyline. But, as a die-hard-fan of HP, there's nothing bad about the movie. Well, lying am I? Honestly, I admit that you can't expect the movie to be 100% exactly like in the novel, but some things are left hanging unexplained just like that. I will not say which part, so you have to watch the movie by yourself. Anyway, all in all, I hope the time will fly fast so that the second part will come out. The ending of this first part I hope will not kill your, as well as my anticipation to watch the second part next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...