Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Drama

For these past few days, I've been very active updating my blog. Just feel like it. It's very rare to see me update this lovely blog of mine since I've been quite busy with my school life. Well, since my school is going to be officially over on the 20th, please anticipate more updates from me okay, my dear? ^_-

By the way, this evening I just discovered a new Korean drama. Here I go again, my drama-addiction. The drama is called Playful Kiss and it's adapted from the anime and Japanese drama, Itazura na Kiss.

On a first glance, Hyun Joong can be mistakenly as Yamapi, right?


You can watch this drama at YouTube, dramacrazy.net, mysoju.com and many other drama host websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...