Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Head Over Heels With These

I wanna these phones to be mine? They so sleek, elegant, futuristic and fash-technoable (fashionable + techno). Care to buy as a gift for me?





























I seriously want  the phones above. Unfortunately, they are only sold in Japan and the technology of these phone are not compatible for the usage in Malaysia. *sigh* The Japan phones are not emphasized on their appearance, but more on their specialties or features. Due to the latest technology, they are waterproof, can be used to watch TV and can send e-mail. Really, I hope the intelligent Japanese phones designer can create a new phone model that can be used throughout the world.

When Malaysia can develop or create it's own phone with the latest technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...