Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Gift from the Heart

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I think I made an effort for sweating today. Nah, just babbling there. This evening I made a short-visit to my BFF's house. I miss her so much! Since I moved to my new school, we rarely see each other. Her name is Sara. We've gone through a lot during our lower-secondary, and when I think about it, that made us strong until now. Both Sara and I had a short-talk and catching up about each other's lives after our SPM. One thing that I admired about Sara is that she's a great writer and seeing her writing stories, had encouraged me to try this thing too. I'm very grateful to Allah for meeting me with her, and I always  pray that both of us will stay strong until heaven became our resting place.

She presented me this bracelet during our meeting this evening. She bought it during her vacation to Sabah. Lovely isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...