Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Okay, Daddy's Girl

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Oh, I just love Lee Donghae~ Who? Lee Donghae or popularly known as Donghae, one of the Super Junior members. We, the ELF, called him Fishy Donghae or Sexy Fishy Dongahe. Cute name isn't it (^___^). 

Thanks to my boredom, I did some research on him. Donghae is such a talented and remarkable celebrity. Not only he can sing and composed songs, he can also act. His first movie was Attack on the Pin-Up Boys as himself, where this movie features the whole Super Junior members. If ypu want to know more, you can google up the wikipedia. Donghae's second drama is It's Okay, Daddy's Girl. I've just started watching this drama, so I can't give the review yet.








P/S: Can't wait to watch Skip Beat (Korean version). They said that Siwon and Donghae is starring in it. Kyaaa~ Can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...