Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Language Matters (BOREDOM mode =...=)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Boredom~
Boredom~
BOREDOM~
(T___T)

Truthfully, I missed my school time. I miss being busy doing all the schoolworks given by the teachers; how me and my friends kept bragging how difficult the works are; being hectic with all the school activities; running here and there and lots of things. Yeah, I admit that being a school-leaver is fun, but having your 'head' empty for such a long time except with entertainment can actually be tiresome. ARGH~

So, for now, I'm currently learning Korean or to be more specific the writing system, Hangul.

Like a school kid doing her schoolwork, but this one is called 'self-schoolwork'..

Since I have too much of free-time, I'm planning on self-learning foreign languages like Korean and Japanese, although I have been learning Japanese for almost past 5 years.

P/S: I think that my brain has jammed or deteriorated these days. Y____Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...