Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Never Too Early

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

First and foremost, I have no intention to be a 'show-offer' about what I'm going to talk type in this post. This is just the way I express my gratitude, only Allah knows what is in my heart.

Yesterday, I received a birthday present from my dear Mum. I know, it's WAY too early, since my birthday is on 22nd February, next Tuesday. My Mum did asked me if I want the present today (yesterday) or on the day of birthday. Well, I'm quite an impatient person, so I said I want it today (yesterday). Guess what I got?

A new netbook! I'm very thankful to Allah for giving me such a lovable Mum. This is the latest model if I'm not mistaken, HP Mini 110-3500. What's more, I think my Mum already asked the technician to install Skype & K-Lite Codec Pack. Truly, Mum always knew what I like: watching videos! Oh, bliss. Again, thank you Mum for giving me this EARLY birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...