Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Upgrade!

Few hours ago, something had occurred at FB and had caused many uproars among the Facebook-ians; where their accounts were hacked and the (rude & immoral) hackers posted improper things through the hacked accounts. I think they posted some nude & explicit pictures. Eww~ *Masya-Allah*

So, what should we do? It's up to you whether you want to delete your account since I know some of you had been complaining about FB is getting boring or upgrade your account privacy by changing your password regularly. But, must remember, you yourself must remember your own password. If not, you will have problem to log in back to your site.

Here's one advertisement about it:


Since I'm a K-pop addict & of course a Cassiopeia, I can't help but to use JYJ's CF. Seriously, they are a true idol and some of their good traits can be set as an example. Don't blame me for being too fanatic towards South Korean artists since some Malaysian celebrities (I said some, not all okay) just too busy gossiping here and there; displaying bad characters and not doing anything helpful yet. Pardon me if this comment of mine is rude, but it is a reality that is happening here in Malaysia. They should do an educational CF & that will improve Malaysian entertainment industry.

P.S: I just love Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu in this CF. Funny and at the same time, educational, informative & helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...