Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Living in My Own World

Hye there peeps!
Ngehngengeh...

It's been a long time right? Well, never ask me why I rarely update here. I love my blog, but the feeling of updating it, is wordless. Hoho~ Well, anyway, thank you, for dropping by here.

I'm now on my end-semester holiday. It's been a week. So sad to say, I'm going back to college on this upcoming 18th since I have my MUET on the next day; which I'm very nervous for it. Oh dear~


For now, I'm doing just fine. Alhamdulillah, still breathing, still talking, still can type & still healthy. Just before the holiday starts, I had my final exam. I was speechless. Indeed, it was kinda tough (for me though, I don't know about anyone else). After sitting through the exams, I'm trying not to regret with the path that I had choose. Honestly, physics just not my thing. I can still learn about physics & all the principles, but to take it to the next level, I think not. For whatever it, I've tried my best & let Allah do His works. I can only pray that I will be granted with success that is proportional to things I've worked for. Tawakkal tu 'alallah.

Let just talk about holiday now, shall we? I guess for this holiday I will live in my own world: internet. Muahah~ FB, Twitter, dramas etc; catching up things that I couldn't do when I was in college. But, still, I'm meeting up again with my my beloved family members which I miss them very much. I'm very grateful to Allah for blessing with such a happy BIG family. Although got problems here and there, but hey, nobody's perfect right? It's up to us how to manage the problems.

Well, so long for now. I shall write again, insya-Allah. Thanks for dropping by and I love you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...