Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Destination, New Resolution

Akhirnye, rajinlah jugak diri aku ni nk buat blog baru..
Bukan senang taw...
Nak2 lg diri aku ni mmg jenis yg jarang giler nk update blog...

I've just officially launched my second blog this morning..
It took me a lot of courage to make a new blog...
Y??
The answer is up there...
The main reason I launched a new blog is now this blog (My Dearest Diary) is more like a daily journal a.k.a diary to me...
Mule2 tu nk buat blog ni jd site for anime preview or something like that..
Tp dh lame2 tu, dh jd mcm diary...
Since I'm not the kind of person who likes to mix up things, I think it's better for me to make a new blog..
This time, the new blog will definitely all about anime, own-made techno-art collection and music...
I mean, it's all about ENTERTAINMENT...
Also, this new blog is about my project, together with my beloved best friends...
This project of us is a story about Ella..
While the My Dearest Diary's blog, is officially about my diary..

Here's the site to my new blog, 'My Treasure Collections'...
While this site is to me and my friends project, 'Da'EllaCommunity'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...