Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Monday, December 15, 2008

not again...

i woke up from my slumber around 11 a.m. hey, don't get the wrong idea there! actually i've already woke up at 4.15 a.m. i took my shower and perform solat tahajud skali. you must think i'm going mad taking shower very early in d morning. i mean, very early. don't worry, i took hot shower, so i think it's okay, though.

actually, today i'm planning to fast. nk ganti puasa Ramadhan yg lepas. cuti ni asyik makan je, berat pun dh naik and rse badan mcm dah berisi. (T_T) itu yg nk puasa. itu lah care paling senang. lepas solat, terus turun bawah nak masak utk sahur. ari ni aq buat burger utk sahur. simple jer.

masak daging burger, letak sikit kicap and pepper sbg perasa. then, letakkan daging tu antara dua keping roti and letak sos cili together with mayonnaise. so, dh siaplah meal sahur aq, burger and segelas air kosong. simple kn?

then, aq pun naiklah ke bilik aq balik. switch on d laptop and online, lagi. mwahaha. msti korang ingat aq dh ade laptop sndiri. bleh jalanlah. i used my mom's laptop. since my house rite now is using wireless internet connection, bleh lah online kt mane2 dlm rumah ni. pagi2 dh online. hehe. checklah myspace jap, mne tahu ade comments nk kene approve. sambil tu, tengoklah video kt youtube. tengok AMV Prince of Tennis and other anime as well, but mostly Prince of Tennis.

around 8.30 a.m., tanpa disedari, aq terlelap balik. letih sbb bangun awal agaknye. haa, mase tido tulah Kyouya (Ouran High School Host Club) appear dalam mimpi. I was surprised because it was the first time he make a debut into my dream. I have to admit he looks handsome.

ceh, what am I thinking?!

anyway, I've been wondering why these days lately I keep on dreaming of guys from anime. First, Ryuuki, Shuuei and Seiran appeared in my dream; all of three of them. They appeared for 2 nights in a row. *sigh*. Then, ari ni Kyouya pulak yang datang. adoii.

it's not that I don't like they appear into my dream, it's just that I missed Tezuka very much. It's been a while since he came into my dream. i really missed him. i missed him very, very much until it make my heart hurts. (T_T)

now, after dreaming of Ryuuki, Seiran, Shuuei and Kyouya, i felt bad. i feel bad 'cause it feels like i've been thinking too much of those guys more than Tezuka himself. when, i woke up this morning i cursed myself. huhu. (u_u)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...