Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Doctor Wannabe Dilemma

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Try to review and read the article in the picture below, you'll know what I'm trying to say (post).

Click the picture for original size to read the article.
After reading it, it made me wonder from different perspective. First, all the doctors especially in Malaysia,  they have to study hard, not to mention the struggle and tension they have to face during their study years. Yet, when they served at the hospitals, some 'unsatisfied' people kept complaining about the 'bad' service or treatment. Oh, please, if some of you lots have time to complaint, how about spend some time imagining how would you do if you're in the doctors' shoe. Can you do the EXACTLY the same thing just like they did?

Right, I will say no more here to let you guys ponder about what I've just said or you guys read. I'm posting this topic is not to provoke, but if more and more issues like these appear, me, as well as any other doctor might get afraid with the risk of becoming a doctor and this will throw into the dilemma.

P/S; Try to read thoroughly the paragraphs that I've highlighted and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...