Click Me!

Give Me A Click!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's All Just BLUFF! (I Hope ...)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

This is only a short entry.

Remember by the end of last week, the whole cyberworld had been shocked with a news saying that number-one social network site, Facebook will be shut down on 15th March 2011? I have been told that it's all just a BLUFF; a HOAX! The main source of this news is from HERE. I don't now whether it's true or not, but many people said that this site is very famous for making such FALSE-SHOCKING news. Well, I just hope the news about this shut down thingy is false. I am not admitting that I'm an FB-addict (I'm sure most of us too!), but for the time being, I think that FB is the best social network site. Sorry, not mean anything offense there.

Self-reminder: Don't put too much trust on the online news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...